Monday, January 16, 2017

32 Improvised Carcass Transport Set-up

Here is one way to set up a move of a carcass...

I moved a sheep carcass over very soft mud to firmer ground using fence panels, a hand-truck, and tie-down straps. I show the set-up only.

carcass at path-start
carcass at path-start. see how muddy the ground is?

fence panels that formed the path. I laid these panels down on the mud to make a path-way

 path-way from carcass to viewer

 path-way from carcass to exit, right by wheel-barrow 

hand-truck and tie-down straps

hand-truck and tie-down straps

hand-truck in position for me to lift the carcass onto it

tie-down straps in position to go over the carcass 

hand-truck and tie-down straps

hand-truck and tie-down straps

I simply rolled the carcass over the path-way to firmer ground, and then to a trailer to await disposition. This could work with any carcass that can fit on a hand-truck. The fence panels provided support for the loaded hand-truck. I did this to more cleanly move the carcass. I just could not drag it through the mud and then along the ground.



No comments:

Post a Comment